Thursday, February 21, 2008

We have success

After months of refusing to eat with anything but his hands even though he was more than able to use silverware, Jack has finally decided that "civilized" eating is the way to go.


He still enjoys a big fist full of food but at least he is using a fork and spoon most of the time.
Grandpa Parry will be happy to see that he is using his right hand to eat.

7 comments:

Deborah said...

He's getting ready to be a big brother! Before you know it he'll be feeding Addie!

carla said...

I'm so glad to see little boys eating. I wish mine would. :(

Anna said...

Yesssssss! Excellent timing, Jack!

Mary said...

Oh....that's what those shiny things in my silverware drawer are for. Good for Jack!! All of the milestones are so exciting.

April said...

You've given me hope Amy.

r1 said...

Wow, I am just amazed that he sits still long enough for you to put a bib on him. w1 has not tolerated bibs for a long time.

Bodell said...

Yeah Jack!

Tomorrow is such a big day! Addie's arival, Aaron's birthday, plus the delivery of our newest addition... a brand new laser printer! I know hold back the tears, it's pretty emotional for us too! We'll swap photos after we've all recovered! ;)

Best wishes! We love you guys!