Saturday, February 2, 2008

Fever Delirium?

Last night my good husband offered to stay with the patient so I could run to the store and have a break from all the snot. While I was out, he called to tell me that Jack may be delirious. His reasoning for thinking this is evidenced in the pictures below.


Notice his off-the-shoulder coat, unbuttoned onesie, and argyle socks with his Sunday shoes.

Ryan tells me that after I left, Jack found his dress shoes and wanted to wear them so Ryan put on his socks and shoes. Then, Jack wanted his coat. He happily marched around like this for about 15 minutes. I really think he was trying to send us the message that he wants to leave the house. 3 days without any excursions is just too long for Jack. His people need him!

2 comments:

Anna said...

This made me smile and feel so bad for Jack at the same time!

Deborah said...

I hear the story is now that of Typhoid Amy. I 'm sorry you got sick, but better now than 3 weeks from now. Are you going to be up for book club?