Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Family pictures Take 1


Adeline and her parents.





Jack and his parents.

These photos were taken the first weekend in April by Mr. and Mrs. Finkle. We wore our pretty party clothes from the wedding that we attended so that we would have at least one photo of us all dressed up. We have yet to edit the family pictures so these are just a glimpse.

6 comments:

April said...

I especially like the one of Jack and Ryan. It's very sweet. Oh, and I agree about the 6:1 ratio, those polygamists aren't as crazy as we think.

Anna said...

You guys looked so nice! I apologize again for the dog poo on jack's shoe. : )

carla said...

You guys are beautiful!! You have to have more babies, they come out so pretty.

Mary said...

Jack looks so handsome in his little suit!!!

Carrie said...

Someone looks very handsome in blue!

Julie said...

I just can't get over Jack in his seersucker suit! What a cute little boy :)