Monday, May 19, 2008

The Poo Princess Strikes Again

Don't let this peaceful slumber fool you.

This cute little girl has a hidden talent. Today she shared this talent with our friend, Brett. He was so kind to hold her during church and only relinquished her when she started to get a little fussy. As he passed her over the bench to Ryan and I, he and Ryan noticed the lovely "little" yellow stain that was on the back of her dress and all over Brett's white shirt. Yes, Addy pooed through 5, yes 5, layers of clothing. She and I made a mad dash home to change her clothes and Brett got to run home and change his shirt too. He was a good sport as evidenced by this picture. Now that her secret power is out, who will be willing to hold her when I am at church without Ryan?

4 comments:

Joanna said...

I would take her any day! Poop and all!

Anna said...

Well it was bound to happen. I'd still hold her. : )

Deborah said...

I can handle a little baby poo any day.

Mary said...

A little poo never hurt anyone. Besides she looks so cute and peaceful that it makes up for the occassional yellow stain.