Today was Adeline's special day.

She wore her beautiful dress made by her Grandma Parry. It was a bit shorter than planned since she is off the charts for height. It was still gorgeous and she looked beautiful with her white dress and pretty pink afghan made by her Great Grandma Matthews.

Grandma Shirlene, Uncle Mike, Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Jay all came to help us celebrate Addy's blessing. Ryan gave Addy a beautiful blessing and many of our dear friends were able to participate. Thank you to everyone who came to share in this special day.
I love this picture because it looks like she's twirling in her dress.





4 comments:
It was a beautiful day. Is she going to be tall? Where did that come from?
she looks beautiful! I love that dress. What a talented mom you have.
She looks so pretty. Congratulations on a beautiful baby and a wonderful day.
I am so sad that I missed it but she looks very sweet. It was great that so much of your family could be there.
Post a Comment