
Jack gets to choose what he eats for breakfast. I will make him cereal, toast, pancakes or eggs. This morning he wanted eggs and he wanted to watch me make them. As I lifted him to see the eggs in the frying pan, he saw the cookies on the counter and this is the conversation that came next.
J: How 'bout cookies.

Me: No, eggs.
J: How 'bout cookies.
Me: No, we don't have cookies for breakfast.
J: How 'bout cookies.
(you get the point.)
So when he was done eating his eggs, I let him have a cookie. Because really, is there anything better than a chocolate chip cookie for breakfast?



5 comments:
You are the all time best mom. It's cold cereal every day at my house (unless Scott makes hot cereal before he leaves for work). I admire the determination since I regularly have cookies or other assorted chocolate for breakfast myself.
Wow, lots of options. Can I come over for breakfast?
I also had a cookie for breakfast. I believe they were the same cookies J had. Thanks for those, they are delish. You need to post that recipe on the blog.
you WIN as the best mom ever!
mmmm! i think i want a cookie too. :)
Post a Comment