Monday, June 16, 2008

Houston we have a problem

Hello, my name is Adeline and I am addicted to sucking my thumb.

When Adeline was able to put herself to sleep without a binky, I thought we were home free of any of those vices that are hard to give up when she becomes toddler. However, she has discovered her thumb over the past few days and won't let it go.

5 comments:

Deborah said...

I think a thumb could be a good, good thing.

Joanna said...

a thumb is a good thing! I LOVE her dress and shoes!!!

Katy said...

Eh, she's young - probably not an issue you can worry (or do anything!) about yet! I LOVE the Addy rolling video. I forgot just how exciting that was until I saw it in motion again. Gah!! It's such fun stuff!

Anna said...

She looks so cute...don't knock the thumb!

Mary said...

As the mother of two girls who STILL suck their thumbs my advice is to get that girl a binky immediately. It's not so cute when your nine year old is doing it!!!