Monday, June 23, 2008

"It's a mess."

Is what Jack said to me when I came upon this scene this morning. I put him on the counter to help with making his pancakes. When I returned from getting the phone, I found this and he looked at me and said, "It's a mess." So true my little

boy, so true. So I let him play some more and then I made a new batch of batter and we had pancakes.

5 comments:

Anna said...

I have no idea why everything seems to taste good to little boys - everything except vegetables.

Mary said...

So cute. Once again you get the great mom award for pancakes and patience in the face of disaster.

Deborah said...

I want to live at your house and eat pancakes every morning.

Joanna said...

really pancakes that aren't frozen? You are a good mom!

Heather Jewell said...

So cute. Your kids are just adorable!