I don't really feel like cleaning so I will post some cute pictures of our week.
We have a lot of fun playing with Addy. She likes to stand and giggle. She even lets her brother "carry" her. This is my current favorite outfit. Thanks again, Willa.





While I was cooking dinner, Jack brought his Cookie Monster into the dining room, set him in the chair and lined up cookies for him to eat. He even did the Cookie Monster sound effects.
I cleaned Ryan's closet on Saturday and Jack found Ryan's cowboy boots. Jack LOVED them. If I could only find a way to attach Ryan's belt buckle to Jack's pants, the look would be complete.





6 comments:
Love the picture of Jack on the phone.
Those pictures are so fun. I love the boots- and addy's facial expressions they crack me up. too much fun!
Jack looks like such a character! And it's awesome how you can look at Addy once and see YOU, but then a different pose or angle makes her look like Ryan. My Addy is officially one day late, and rapidly approaching 2...I guess this is the beginning of the kid running my life! : )
The phone picture is too funny!
so cute! I especially love the lounging on the couch on the phone one. Addy looks so adorable and mobile too!
Erika
Cute pictures. I vote that you skip your housework indefintely and keep us all entertained with cute pictures.
Post a Comment