Friday, August 29, 2008

Where does the time go?

Look who is 6 months old?

Hard to believe that she is half way through her first year of life.


She is all smiles, giggles and blue eyes.
We think she'll have red hair like her mommy and hope that it will have some curl. For now we are just glad that the bald spot on the back of her head is filling in and that she tolerates hair clips. (Ryan laughs when I try to "do" her hair but I think it's cute.)


Stats for the Grandmas:
15 lbs 4 ounces
27 inches

Did I mention that she is still sleeping through the night?
She is an angel.


7 comments:

Deborah said...

You're a lucky mom. Keep up with the hair clips. If you do it now, she won't complain when she's older.

Dawn said...

She is too cute Amy! Time just flies by doesn't it? Emily is now 7 1/2 and I can't believe she'll be 8 in February!

Henderson said...

Cute pictures!! Wow, where does the time go? 6 months old and such a beautiful girl!

Anna said...

I cannot believe it has been six months. She does look so very sweet.

Mary said...

She is one stylin' little girl!

Anonymous said...

She's a darling girl! I had to laugh about the bald spot filling in...Kate's got one of those, too. I guess it's due to not being able to sit up yet!

Joanna said...

she is beautiful. What fun pictures.