Friday, September 5, 2008

Is this going to leave a scar?

I answered the phone and a few minutes into my conversation I hear Jack crying from downstairs. My first thought was that he got too close to Addy's grip again and that she was pulling his hair. But as I turned the corner I saw all of the cushions on the floor with Jack in the middle crying.


I checked him out and he seemed fine because he went back to playing within a minute or so.
It is only when he is back to playing that I noticed the large red line on his forehead.

Upon further inspection, I see that he has a long scratch that I assume came from the red chair (see above picture) that he was trying to jump over, into, or onto as he perfected his daredevil skills.
It doesn't seem to be bothering him and he can always cover a scar with his beautiful curly hair. Heck, I couldn't see the cut through his hair and it was bright red so the scar should just blend in, right?

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Poor guy, already has battle wounds.

Anna said...

I bet it's nothing too permanent. He's a tough lil boy.

Anonymous said...

This is how tough kids are built.