I took these pictures over the past few days.
They still make me laugh.
Number One:
This is Jack feeding his cousin Willa a piece of bread.
I guess he thought she was hungry so he took down my sister's family picture and started to feed Willa and saying, "Here you go, Whilwa."Reason Two:
He made is own bed this morning.
He made is own bed this morning.
Usually I help and put the blankets and sheets flat on the bed so it is all neat and tidy. This is Jack's version of making the bed. Not my style but ordered just the way he wanted it and he was very proud of himself when he finished because he said, "Good job, Jack." I say, good for you for making your own bed. We'll continue to work on technique.Reason Number Three:
Nakedness




6 comments:
Love the naked buns! Thanks Jack for looking out for Willa!
Love,
Susan
Yahoo for potty training! good luck
What fun pictures. Love the naked one!
You can't beat ridin' a fire truck in the buff...or so I've heard.
Jack is hilarious! Thanks for posting this, I like laughing!
Jack's fireman shot reminds me of the Naked Cowboy in NYC! The feeding his cousing through the pic shot is great too. Sometimes Natalie tries to let Dave sample her lunch through the phone.
Post a Comment