Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July




We had another great 4th of July in Rochester.

I signed up to run a 5k with my friends.


See how happy I look? This was the start of the race.



Darren and I looking oh so cool as we run past the camera.
We had a nice chat the whole race and now plan to make a Saturday morning run a tradition.
(if you want to join us, send me an email and I will give you the location of our run)




Amy, Darren and Brandon after the finish.
(Brandon sprinted past us at the beginning and we didn't see him again until the end of the race. Maybe some day I will keep up with him. It is a worthy goal)
We missed you Joanna and Anna. See you at the next race!


Addy loved the fireworks. She oohed and ahhed like the rest of us and would point. Jack repeated this line the whole way home, "Good job, Mom. That was fun." He was glad to have warm daddy to snuggle while watching the fireworks too. Thanks to the Pulleys for another great year.

6 comments:

gma parry said...

Way to go, Amy! And, you ran all the way!! Darling children in their patriotic attire. We love you!

Nancy said...

I'm impressed with the run. I don't like to run... so anyone who does is impressive to me. Cute cute kids!!!

Anna said...

That is an adorable picture of her!We enjoyed being at the run, even on the sidelines. Congrats!

carla said...

congrats amy!! i admire you. your children are soooo adorable.

esmiley said...

I did a mini firecracker 5K this past weekend too...it was my first real run since I had Anne. Let's just say that I didn't look quite as happy as you did in your race picture. But it felt so good to be really running again. I'll have to join you guys some Saturday morning.

Mary said...

Looks like a fun day. I'm always especially home sick on the 4th!