Finding joy in the little things.
my goal in life is less laundry. which is why W1 and L1 often sleep in the clothes they will wear the next day. then no pjs to wash!
As long as they still have underwear, what else do they need at that age? :)
Addy's outfit looks like something my kids have been wearing lately!! Ah, the laundry. It yells at me often. I'm learning to ignore it. :)
I love it! Boo to laundry! yeah to creativity!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
my goal in life is less laundry. which is why W1 and L1 often sleep in the clothes they will wear the next day. then no pjs to wash!
As long as they still have underwear, what else do they need at that age? :)
Addy's outfit looks like something my kids have been wearing lately!! Ah, the laundry. It yells at me often. I'm learning to ignore it. :)
I love it! Boo to laundry! yeah to creativity!
Post a Comment