Saturday, October 9, 2010

Getting to know you

We're getting to know Baby Ella.
Addy thought Ella was "too heavy."

Jack gave lots of kisses and showed her his airplane and helicopter.
Addy gave kisses too by announcing, "I am going to kiss her cheek."
Ryan and I sure like this little girl and her mellow ways.

11 comments:

k1 said...

She is beautiful! W1 and L1 want to know when Jack and Addy can come over to play again. Anytime, just send them on over!

Jodie said...

I love these pictures! I can't wait to come and see her. :)

carla said...

♥♥♥

April said...

That hair is un-be-liev-able! What a beautiful girl!

Wende said...

She's lovely. And I love her name. Congratulations to you all! Let me know if you need anything.

Henderson said...

Look at all that DARK hair!! Looks like she's going to be one loved little girl. Oh, and I love the name! Congratulations. Hope you are feeling well. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So happy for you...what a beautiful little family!

Laura Standage said...

Congratulations!!! I love her head full of dark hair. Your two older kids are darling, too! And thanks for the note about attending life being good. It gives me hope to hang in there! Hope your recovery goes very well. Congrats again!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Amy! What a precious little sweetheart! Love her name!

kelly said...

thick dark hair! Is that a sign of another blondie?
She's precious, glad things went well. Love the name.

Julie said...

Three cheers for mellow!