Finding joy in the little things.
She is incredible, perfect and beautiful. I can't wait to see her!
i LOVE the pictures. your children are adorable. =)
So dang cute. I kind of envy her hair, I remember in high school wishing I had my best friend's long curly almost black hair.
so adorable and sweet!! With a fabulous older brother and sister : )-Erika
Cute, cute!
What a cute little peanut! Brilliant plan with the no-fly zone. Gotta protect the cranium.
Adorable Amy!!!!! Can't wait to meet her!
Your kids are so beautiful, Amy - congratulations again!!
she is precious!! and how about that picture of addy? seriously hilarious.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
She is incredible, perfect and beautiful. I can't wait to see her!
i LOVE the pictures. your children are adorable. =)
So dang cute. I kind of envy her hair, I remember in high school wishing I had my best friend's long curly almost black hair.
so adorable and sweet!! With a fabulous older brother and sister : )
-Erika
Cute, cute!
What a cute little peanut! Brilliant plan with the no-fly zone. Gotta protect the cranium.
Adorable Amy!!!!! Can't wait to meet her!
Adorable Amy!!!!! Can't wait to meet her!
Your kids are so beautiful, Amy - congratulations again!!
she is precious!! and how about that picture of addy? seriously hilarious.
Post a Comment