

Ella is still the hottest thing at our house. Jack and Addy both love to snuggle her. Today I walked in the living room to see both Jack and Addy trying to sit with Ella in her bouncy seat. Glad they like her.

2 weeks old.
Outfit courtesy of Aunt Jennifer. It is adorable.


I can't get enough of the ruffles on her pants. Ryan can't quite understand
my obsession but they are so cute.
9 comments:
She is so cute!
She is so beautiful!
The proof of adoration are the kisses of the siblings. What sweet, loving and beautiful children. I want to give them each a hug-a-bug hug!!!
Oh my goodness. The ruffles, the baby smiles, the closed eyes... what a sweetie! Looks like you guys are soaking it all in.
I love the pictures of her on the chair. So Cute!
Seriously, I love the ruffles, too.
Such a cutie. You guys have such a beautiful family. So sweet.
she seriously is so beautiful. great photos. something about baby girls and ruffly bums...
We have ruffle-bum pants around here too and Aaron has no idea what the big deal is. They're just stinkin' cute! Men.
Post a Comment