Ella had her first cold this week. I hate it when my kids have a hard time breathing. Leads to less sleep and more anxiety. She seems to be doing better now. She slept for 5 straight hours the last two nights. Let's hope it was not a fluke. She is also really alert during the day. It is wonderful to see her bright eyes.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Week Three
Ella had her first cold this week. I hate it when my kids have a hard time breathing. Leads to less sleep and more anxiety. She seems to be doing better now. She slept for 5 straight hours the last two nights. Let's hope it was not a fluke. She is also really alert during the day. It is wonderful to see her bright eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ella is so cute! I still cannot believe all that dark hair- so fun.
Post a Comment