Saturday, February 9, 2008

2 weeks to a thinner me!


Birthing a child may be the fastest way to lose 10+ lbs in a day.
However, it is not my preferred method.
Thank heavens for scheduled c-sections and not having to spend 4 days on pitocin waiting for NOTHING to happen.

I plan to enjoy the next 2 weeks in blissful denial of the changes about to take place at my house.

9 comments:

Mary said...

It's so exciting. Good luck. The thing I always looked the most forward to was wearing a belt.

Amy said...

Mary- It may still be awhile before I wear a belt. I believe in rewarding myself with chocolate every time I nurse the baby. It helps me stay committed to the absolutely difficult task. Lindt Truffles worked with Jack. They just took a little while to wear off the hips.

Joanna said...

You look so cute. I can't wait to see her. I have been busy sewing all week for you!!

Anna said...

It's real. You are definitely having another child! We cant wait to meet her!

Kat said...

How exciting-you're almost there! Lucky girl to have a scheduled delivery. Mine have all been full of anxiety hoping to get to the hospital at the right time-not too early or too late. You look so cute! I hope everything goes well. Can't wait to see your beautiful new baby.

Deborah said...

Who knows? She may decide to come sooner. Don't get too comfortable.

Amy said...

That's just mean Deborah. I have a plan, dang it. She will stick with the plan!

Dawn said...

Good luck with this delivery. I am glad that it is a scheduled one. Losing any weight after being pregnant is so exciting. Especially the first initial big drop in pounds, then it's just hard work:)

Anonymous said...

Amy, we're rooting for you here on the West Coast. Hope that all goes well. It brings back fond memories for me ...a combination of miraculous and horrific. Love you to all. emihlie and crew