Sunday, February 24, 2008

Before . . .


Here is our last pre-Addy family picture. (but as our friend, Scott, pointed out, it is obvious that there is a 4th person waiting to arrive.)


Jack is now all tucked in at the Holmes' house for the night and Ryan and I are almost done with the last minute nesting. Well, Ryan isn't the nester but the nester is really good at delegating.

Big Belly

Big side view.

Check back tomorrow for the after pictures. We're hoping to get some pictures up tomorrow evening of the little girl and her family.

I'm off to finish the last of the ice cream before I am no longer allowed to eat anything.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh you'll still be able to eat things. It's the after 6 months and counting where you have to start watching what you eat. At least that is what I like to do :)
Can't wait to see pictures!

Anna said...

Well little Addy is here by now. I cant wait to meet her tonight!

Deborah said...

I've seen her and she is beautiful!