So, I thought we turned the corner but it seems that today is the worst of it. Jack spent the entire morning curled up in my bed cat napping and letting me watch adult TV. (meaning not PBS kids). Poor kid. He finally let me give him some medicine which seemed to help because he asked for nummies and milk.


He is now sleeping in his own bed and may be there awhile. I've wanted a down day like this for myself but I would much rather have a chipper Jack than a sad, whiny, pitiful, sick Jack.
Editor's Note: I only took these pictures because it documents the pure opposite side of Jack. He is never one to sit still and even when sick he likes to play. (just ask the Talbots who spent Christmas Eve with us. Jack would play, play, play, throw up, play some more, tell a funny story in Jackese and then throw up again.)
Editor's Note: I only took these pictures because it documents the pure opposite side of Jack. He is never one to sit still and even when sick he likes to play. (just ask the Talbots who spent Christmas Eve with us. Jack would play, play, play, throw up, play some more, tell a funny story in Jackese and then throw up again.)



4 comments:
omg'sh he's so pathetic with those wet eyes and red, red cheeks. poor baby
While I laughed at the title of the post, i feel so bad for little Jack!!!
We all see how Jack is, but how is mommy holding up? Poor kid he really looks terrible.
It is true, He loved to play- right after throwing up- I couldn't believe it! I hope he starts feeling better.
Post a Comment