Now why didn't Kent look that happy when we brought Anna home. I seem to remember him attempting to kick her across the room. Luckily I stopped him just in the nick of time. Cute pictures.
He's getting it. He will soon realize how fun she is and all that jealousy will be out the window. In no time they will be plotting mischief together. Then you have to have another baby.
6 comments:
Awww...he's gonna be a great big brother!
Now why didn't Kent look that happy when we brought Anna home. I seem to remember him attempting to kick her across the room. Luckily I stopped him just in the nick of time. Cute pictures.
too cute. I love that smile on his face. There is nothing like seeing your kids grow to love one another.
He's getting it. He will soon realize how fun she is and all that jealousy will be out the window. In no time they will be plotting mischief together. Then you have to have another baby.
So cute!
They are adorable!
Post a Comment