I loved Ryan when we were dating. I love him as my husband but I think I love him most when I watch him being a Dad. Ryan is the best!
He and Jack have the best time together.
He and Jack have the best time together.
Ryan and Jack are currently outside playing in the new snow fall.
I love the above picture because you can see Ryan turning his head to hear Jack's jabbering as they walk. I was on the back porch and could hear Jack's running commentary as they walked around the yard.
I love the above picture because you can see Ryan turning his head to hear Jack's jabbering as they walk. I was on the back porch and could hear Jack's running commentary as they walked around the yard.
Jack was not interested in trying to do his own snow angel.He's too busy trying to stay balanced in the snow.
Ryan goes back to work tonight after a 2 week break to be home with us. We will all miss him. Can someone figure out a way for us to be independently wealthy so Ryan can be home all the time?



5 comments:
I would not encourage you to rob a bank. What!? I said I would "not" encourage you. : ) Very sweet pictures. I hate that he has to go back to work. Let's all move into one giant house together.
What sweet pictures. I love the one where Ryan is leaning in to hear him. When you find a way for him to stay home let me know...I am wishing that same thing with Chris.
I love new babies-it gives your family a chance to bond when dad gets to be home. I'm so glad Ryan could be home during that time. Why can't husbands work right outside the fron door like they used to? Thanks for sharing your cute family with us.
I love the pictures. It's so fun to watch our men be great dads!!
I'm surprised Jack didn't jump on all of those delicious "toe nummies" while Ryan was lying down! Great pictures.
Post a Comment