Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Jack's new look

No, we did not cut his hair. Jack has developed new affect.

He will now lower his chin and raise his eyes to scowl at us. There is usually no rhyme or reason to his scowling. He may just walk through the room and scowl at you or he may be upset that you said no.

Here is the scowl.
(Click on the picture to enlarge it for better scowl viewing)


Here is the picture that Ryan snapped just 5 seconds prior to the scowl. (We looked at the time stamp on the photo) See his cheesey grin and same happy trains and helicopter.
Someone explain his scowl to me.

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Despite the scowl, his curls look incredible.

Anna said...

I agree with Deborah. The curls look great! I'm sure the scowl is just him practicing an ever expanding list of faces he'll make.

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I just found your site and have to say that Addie is beautiful! Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations!

Joanna said...

I also LOVE his hair. Addy will be so lucky if she ends up with hair like that. Take the scowls...Cooper wouldn't talk to me for two days after we brought Emily home. Good thing grandma was here.