Finding joy in the little things.
She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet little Addi.
Alissa, come on over. We're just hanging out. We have family nap time between the hours of noon and 4 but any other time, we are up and going.
She looks SO adorable!!!
She really is beautiful (with or without the bow!)
I'm impressed with her open eyes. And I love family nap time. We should all try it out.
WOW! Those pictures are awesome. She looks so soft and squeezable. That headband is so cute....girl accessories - I can't wait!
She is beautiful! Her color is beautiful! Girls are SO fun! I need to come hold her one day when I don't have the girls with me.
I love hair bows and she looks GREAT!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet little Addi.
Alissa, come on over. We're just hanging out. We have family nap time between the hours of noon and 4 but any other time, we are up and going.
She looks SO adorable!!!
She really is beautiful (with or without the bow!)
I'm impressed with her open eyes. And I love family nap time. We should all try it out.
WOW! Those pictures are awesome. She looks so soft and squeezable. That headband is so cute....girl accessories - I can't wait!
She is beautiful! Her color is beautiful! Girls are SO fun! I need to come hold her one day when I don't have the girls with me.
I love hair bows and she looks GREAT!
Post a Comment