Monday, April 7, 2008

Adeline Louise




Ryan took these beautiful pictures of Adeline in her handmade blessing gown for her birth announcement. Look for her announcement in a mailbox near you.

7 comments:

Max Power said...

She is absolutely adorable. You guys make great kids!

Joanna said...

please tell me I am on your list. I LOVE that last picture of her. She is absolutely darling. Tell Ryan I want to play with his camera:)

Anna said...

Love the announcment. Gorgeous!

Mary said...

I just got my announcement today. It is beautiful. I'm putting it on my bulliten board so I can enjoy it for a long time.

Deborah said...

beautiful baby, beautiful announcement

Katy said...

How in the world did you get that shot of her smiling? Gorgeous! Got the announcement and it's on the fridge with other cute babies produced by my friends and fam.

Anonymous said...

Oooh! little booties. Some day I will learn to make them too. Her dress is really beautiful, and she is super smilie, so cute!