Finding joy in the little things.
Yay! She's a good girl!!
Oh what happy news. Do you feel like a complete person again?
What a good girl! Wait a minute, that makes Adam a bad boy...
I am sooo jealous right now!!!! I feel like my eyeballs are just going to fall out of my sagging eyelids! Oh, thank you for the cute baby boy stuff! What a surprise to get a package in the mail! You are too kind!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay! She's a good girl!!
Oh what happy news. Do you feel like a complete person again?
What a good girl! Wait a minute, that makes Adam a bad boy...
I am sooo jealous right now!!!! I feel like my eyeballs are just going to fall out of my sagging eyelids!
Oh, thank you for the cute baby boy stuff! What a surprise to get a package in the mail! You are too kind!
Post a Comment