Jack is really becoming a grown up boy. He likes to do whatever we are doing.

He is helping us rake the leaves in the backyard.

Our leaves fell late and the snow fell early this year so we're cleaning up fall's mess so we can move on to spring planting and fixing up the backyard.

He filled his own paper sack with leaves and sticks too. I guess we need to get him his own yard work tools. I see lots of fun this summer working in the yard. Do they make children's work gloves?
3 comments:
please send him over to our house when he is done at yours. Maybe he can teach my kids to work! Walmart usually has kid gloves or even Target does in the summer section.
This is such a fun age.
Cute pics. I love that you have green in your yard rather than white.
Mary- I wish the green was healthy grass and not moss but at least it all blends in.
Post a Comment