Friday, April 18, 2008

The Farm

We joined the play group at Springdale farm.

Jack's highlights were

the piglets,

a real tractor,

and a digger and tractor play area.




Amy's highlight was being grateful that humans were not meant to suckle 5 kids at a time.



Addy's highlight was snuggling mommy in the Bjorn.

6 comments:

Katy said...

That's a riot! Your highlight, I mean.

Deborah said...

Reminds me of my life about 10 yrs ago.

Joanna said...

I LOVE these pictures of Jack! It makes me sad my boys are so big!! Keep enjoying him as much as you do!

Anna said...

When I saw those pigs, I was pretty darn grateful too. I felt like tossing the mom some Lansinoh.

April said...

Yikes! I'm having a little PTSD just thinking of nursing. I'm taking some cleansing breaths...okay, I'm better.

Julie said...

Yowch! I don't know how the pig does it. Isn't Springdale Farm the best, though?