We've had warmer weather which means we are headed outside to play. However, the lawns are wet and full of mud. Perfect for a two year old who loves water and mud. My friend and I bravely took our toddlers and newborns to the park to play. (see K1) We have no picture of the actual event but imagine two blond boys running and jumping into a muddy puddle. You can imagine their joy. I, of course was thinking, "Who's going to get this muddy boy home." Luckily, Ryan made it to the park before we left and hefted the boy home.
Here is Jack when we got home. If you blow up the picture you can see the mud up to his knees.

See his dirt streaked face? Can he get any happier?

Yes, that is a pizza box he's crawling on. In our defense it was a windy day and the contents of our recycling was spread out over part of our backyard. It has since been cleaned up so that we aren't the trashy neighbors.

All clean.





4 comments:
Didnt even need to blow up the picture...I could see that mud a mile away. I'm so glad that he finally gets to get outside and get dirty!
He is looking so much older and skinnier now. Amazing how quickly they change when another one is added to the mix.
what is it about mud that all kids love? I bet he had a blast!
He looks so cute in those pictures. I'm so happy you have good weather. Yahoo!!
Post a Comment