Finding joy in the little things.
Here she goes. She can almost roll back to front too. She is one strong girl.
as r1 says, it is the beginning of the end! No more setting her down and expecting her to remain in the same spot!
and today I left her on her back on the floor in the living room and when I came back she was on her stomach. So basically, my life with only one mobile child is over. Heaven help me.
Every step towards independence is a step towards freedom for you and her.
She is so cute! I can't wait to see it in person!Sarah
Yeah for Addy. I love it when they roll.
...and so it begins! You'll have to show me how to add the video - very cool!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
as r1 says, it is the beginning of the end! No more setting her down and expecting her to remain in the same spot!
and today I left her on her back on the floor in the living room and when I came back she was on her stomach. So basically, my life with only one mobile child is over. Heaven help me.
Every step towards independence is a step towards freedom for you and her.
She is so cute! I can't wait to see it in person!
Sarah
Yeah for Addy. I love it when they roll.
...and so it begins! You'll have to show me how to add the video - very cool!
Post a Comment