Friday, June 6, 2008

Sweet Smiles

Adeline is smiling and giggling now. Her facial expressions are the best because she has very expressive eyes and eyebrows. Often I find myself captivated by her and feel she is too cute for words.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Love the tongue.

esmiley said...

She's such a cutie! And I love the story about planting flowers or attempting to with a toddler. He is such a boy. "No mom, dirt isn't for flowers!"

Anonymous said...

She is a doll! My little blondies don't get eyebrows until about a year old! And thanks for the movie recommendations...I will definitely go and check those out! PS I liked your shameless birthday request...that's the way we operate at our house, too.

Deborah said...

That first picture looks like Ryan.

boadster said...

Oh man, she is such a doll! I wish I could come play with you! It looks like her coloring is darker than Jack's?! A bit more of Ryan's side, eh? We really need to introduce her and Jacob sometime! Sandusky anyone? ;)
Thanks for the phone conversation the other day! I ended up just spacing them out a bit, so I go each month instead of every other. I am not really confident it matters at all, but I feel like it was kind of a middle ground. So I'm happy- but I really appreciated knowing what you had decided! Thanks!