Last June we were here in Kiawah Island, SC. Wish we were there this week too.
We could walk to the beach, the pool, the marshlands.
This is my type of vacation. I even finished a book that I read while Jack napped and everyone else swam. I was just scrapbooking some of these pictures and I had to share.
Anyone else up for a vacation?
We could walk to the beach, the pool, the marshlands.
This is my type of vacation. I even finished a book that I read while Jack napped and everyone else swam. I was just scrapbooking some of these pictures and I had to share.
Anyone else up for a vacation?






3 comments:
Ooh, I want to go. It looks way more comfortable than the horrible heat here. We are melting!! I was happy to hear that you like opera. It was wonderful. It was about a chinese princess who would kill off all her suitors if they were unable to answer three riddles. The prince who finally gets them wrong tells her she doesn't have to marry him if she can find out what her name is. Well, he loves her so much that he tells her his name himself and the princess instead of revealing his name and getting off the hook, says that his name is love. It's a great opera. I am so in love with it. I loved it.
By the way, little Adeline sucking her thumb is cute and you shouldn't worry. Believe me there are worse things. If I wasn't so embarrased I'd tell you what I can't get Diego to stop doing. I need help. Ahh!
I think I wrote that last comment a bit too fast. I meant the prince who finally gets them right and also if she can find out what his name is. Sorry, it's hard to proofread when Diego is crying to get my attention.
I wish I were there as well.
Post a Comment