Saturday, August 16, 2008

Excersaucer

Adeline has a new toy and she really enjoys it. She can stand and play with all of the fun toys.

She's figured out how to spin and take a look at the world.



However, her brother likes to spin her around or spin the toys too fast.
Makes it less fun for her.


Or worse, he climbs in and uses it himself.


Will anything be just for her? Ever?

7 comments:

carla said...

I'm very sorry to say that the answer to that is, no. At least from my own personal experience with my little ones. But sharing can be fun too. :)

Kat said...

Don't worry-she will get her revenge when she is old enough to start getting into his things.

The Cecil Clan said...

I'm glad you got it set up! She looks like she loves it! Hopefully it will result in many peaceful hours for you!

k1 said...

is there anything better than an exersaucer? I'm going to have to get L1 one as soon as we get back to Rochester. Addy sure looks like she is having fun.

Mary said...

Pretty much...no. The nice thing is that they will both learn to share.

Stephanie said...

No. Not until she has her own room with a lock on the door. And even then, it's highly doubtful. But they'll learn to love eachother anyway!

Bodell said...

Hey friend! I was checking out your good reads... curious why I'm not seeing Twilight anywhere? Please tell me you've read them?