Every year (except one) since Ryan and I got married, we've spent Thanksgiving with his two sisters and their families. Ryan's sister plans a yummy spread and we all help prepare it. With this yummy meal in mind, I'm learning a new skill. My friend, April, who is amazing in her bread making skills taught me how to not kill yeast. Once I learned that things got a little easier. Thanks to April, I can now make these

I'm addicted to homemade rolls now and we are eating them often. I know that Thanksgiving is several months away but is it wrong that I am already salivating over dinner?
5 comments:
do you need someone to try these for you? I LOVE homemade rolls.
I think it must be time to share.
yes, do post the recipe. . . soon!
Um, as the person who gave you this great gift, I believe I am entitled to half of those rolls. Hand 'em over.
Is it wrong that I still think of the cinnamon rolls you made for Christmas last year? I think of them often. very often.
Post a Comment