The beach was my favorite and I am pretty sure that Jack would live on this beach too. It had tidal pools, rocks to climb on, sand and water. Can't get better than that. Every time I get out this sweatshirt for Jack to wear he says, "Beach?" I wish we could go here everyday but Ryan reminds me that I may not like Maine if we visited in January. One of Ryan's favorite parts of the trip was eating lobster. Lots and lots of lobster. Oh, and the best clam chowder we have ever had.





7 comments:
I have a picture of that lighthouse sitting on my kitchen windowsill. We love Maine as well and Darren even interviewed for a job there after residency.
Did Jack take the picture?
Beautiful. I'm so glad you guys enjoyed the trip. Well deserved!
i'm so sad that while we lived in ny we didn't visit maine. it looks beautiful.
I love going to Maine in the summers to see my grandparents. They live inland, but for me the highlights are always when we go to the coast to see lighthouse or the rocky beaches. I remember going to Hawaii and thinking I like Maine's beaches better! (I realize it's just different--and the water isn't the greatest for swimming or snorkeling in Maine).
I love the pictures! Jack is a lovey and I am jealous of your time on the coast. It is beautiful!
Wow! Looks like a fun trip. What an awesome opportunity to be able to visit such beautiful places. I guess for now I will have to live vicariously through you. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment