In an attempt to pretend that summer is not ending, I will post some fun in the pool.
Jack and friends on their last day of swimming lessons.
Generous friends shared their pool(s) with us this summer and we enjoyed every minute of it.
Jack and friends on their last day of swimming lessons.Generous friends shared their pool(s) with us this summer and we enjoyed every minute of it.

Here's Jack trying to distract his teacher, Libby, by pointing out an airplane flying overhead. He was less than thrilled to be floating on his back. Holding still and relaxing is just not as fun as doing the monkey crawl, blowing bubbles, jumping in or doing "blastoffs".
She loves to jump in to the pool, stick her face under water, kick and splash.(Mom, don't freak out, I am just outside of this picture within arms
reach to catch her if she goes under.)






2 comments:
I miss it, too.
Yeah, summer didn't fade away, did it? Bam, it was gone.
Come back! We still have things to do!
Post a Comment