

Addy is one month old. Had to post some pictures to show her cute jeans.
I finally feel like we are in a groove. Jack and Addy and I have our own little routine and we've even left the house. The three of us made a trip to the store ALONE. We went to music class too. Not to mention that Addy made her debut at a church function.
I finally feel like we are in a groove. Jack and Addy and I have our own little routine and we've even left the house. The three of us made a trip to the store ALONE. We went to music class too. Not to mention that Addy made her debut at a church function.



9 comments:
She actually looks like you in these pictures.
Bravo to you! I love her little jeans.
She's so cute!! I can tell you are having fun with your little girl. She looks adorable in her jeans.
What a beautiful little girl-she really does look like you in these pictures. I also love the sweater and jeans!
Isn't it so nice to get into a groove. It always made me feel like a complete person again.
I haven't seen any pictures of your sweet girl yet! Congrats!
We miss seeing you.
Katie Sherman
She is so sweet! Thank you so much for keeping up on your blog-although I don't know how you do with a new baby. It is so fun to see your cute kids.
She is gorgeous. Glad to hear that you are doing well.
See I wasn't crazy when I said she looked like you. Even Deborah agrees. She is darling and I am so happy I got to hold her the other night.
Post a Comment