Tuesday, March 11, 2008

She's going to have to move in . . .

My sister, Ann, arrived yesterday. Jack immediately forgot that he was annoyed with his mommy for not being as much fun. He said "wow" at least 30 times in the first 30 minutes of her arrival. She brought presents and laughter with her. Ann helped diaper Jack's new puppy from his Aunt Rosie and wrapped the puppy in one of Addy's blankets. He's been carrying it around since. Don't know why I didn't think of that earlier.

She also taught him a new word. He walked in the kitchen this morning and after saying "Hello," he through his arms wide open and said, "Ta Da". This is only one of the many reasons why sisters should live close to each other. (Did I mention that she took Jack to the grocery store and will be making me yummy dinners for a week too?)

6 comments:

Anna said...

We will have to amend the phrase...It shall now be said, "Everyone needs a Jodie or an Ann".

Deborah said...

Hooray for Ann's arrival. It is a shame she can't live here permanently. I think we would all be great friends.

Joanna said...

YEAH! I love sisters. Lucky you!

k1 said...

Isn't family great? They know exactly what to do to help. This makes me want to live closer to mine.

Carrie said...

I'm so glad she's there! It looks as all of you will be spoiled for a while!

Seleta said...

Sisters are great- what a blessing!