My talented mom made this dress for Adeline's blessing on May 4
th.


I think it will fit.
OK, so maybe the bonnet will be out grown but the dress and maybe even the booties will still fit.
I think the dress is gorgeous and Ryan got some great photos of her in it. To be seen when we send out the girl's birth announcement.
7 comments:
Oooh...pretty, pretty girl things! And SO special because it's made by your mom - tell her I said hello, btw! Is that a blanket over a boppy? Great idea for infant photos...why did I not figure that out? I've been thinking about you on this, your first day flying solo (right?), and hope you're doing alright. Take care!
Ohhh she looks so beautiful. Your mom did a great job!
OMG, she looks beautiful. The dress will be an heirloom for her daughters and granddaughters, and so on, and so on.
that dress looked so tiny at the shower it is amazing that you forget that babies ARE THAT small. She looks beautiful. I can't wait to see the announcement!
Yep, Katy. It is a boppy with a blanket on it. Works like a charm. I survived my weekend flying solo and my sister arrived last night. Jack is loving having his aunt around. She brought presents and lots of fun with her. I haven't heard him say "Wow" so much in one day.
She is beautiful!!!
I love little girl things. I remember waking up full of energy just to dress my little girl. I still enjoy dressing her up and brushing her hair with cute little bows.
It looks beautiful! WoW
Post a Comment