Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Club


My family has a club and I am not a member.

What is this elite club you ask?

The Nose Club



Ryan Jack Addy

As you can see, they ALL have the same nose.

It never bothered me to not be a member until I realized that membership has its privileges.


Jack recently started kissing Addy on her nose. He loves to kiss her and really only kisses her nose. Then the other day while Ryan was laying on the floor Jack leaned down and kissed Ryan's nose. When I complained to Ryan that I had never been kissed by Jack his response was, "You don't have the same nose."


I began to think that the only way for me to get a kiss from my son was to undergo rhinoplasty. Last night Jack gave me one little kiss.
Not on my nose.


3 comments:

Anna said...

It's so sweet that he gives his little sister kisses - even if it's only because they are in the same club.

Deborah said...

Very funny, but I have to say it is not always so great to be in the nose club. Especially if you are a girl with your dad's nose.
Not speaking of Ryan or Addie's nose.

Mary said...

I know a good rhinoplasty guy...